Major carrier hiring Regional drivers for Lawrenceville, Norcross and surrounding areas. Be home every week. Safely park at more than 100 company facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and other amenities. Applicants must reside within 150 mile radius of Lawrenceville or Norcross.
Average 2,100 - 2,250 miles weekly at a starting pay of $.37 cpm plus fuel bonus. Local and dedicated opportunities become available and company promotes from within for these positions.
Hazmat endorsement is required - if you do not currently have a Hazmat endorsement you must apply within 30 days after hire date. Company will reimburse the cost of Hazmat endorsement.
Paid Orientation of $300, paid in your first paycheck. Assigned truck, no slip-seat, full benefits, 90% no touch freight. Drive a new Volvo, Freightliner or International ProStar, all with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions. Truck must stay at Terminal during your time off.
- Regional route average 2,100 - 2,250 miles weekly
- Home EVERY week
- Starting pay $.37 CPM plus Fuel Bonus on all dispatched miles
- Prescription coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- 401 (k) savings plan
- Rider policy
- Paid Orientation/paid vacations
- 8 Paid holidays
- Assigned truck
- Over 90% no touch freight
- Additional stop pay
- Layover pay * Breakdown pay * Detention pay * Prepass Plus
- Quarterly Fuel bonus
- Company facilities
- Local and Dedicated opportunities available
For further information call us at (888) 770-7829
Reference #: TAVTE
* If you do not have 12 months experience within the past 36 months, ask about the company's Regional Driver Refresher Course-paid $600 weekly during training.