Drivers in this tanker driving position are projected to earn $68,000 annually including accessorial pay, and are home weekly.
The freight base of this major company features 2/3 non-hazardous loads. Company provides industry-leading tanker training to prepare drivers for whatever bulk liquid chemicals are being hauled.
A $12,000 Sign On Bonus is paid to experienced drivers, with an $8,000 Sign On Bonus being paid to less experienced drivers.
Sign On Bonus Payout:
- 20% paid in 45 days from date of hire
- 20% paid in 90 days from date of hire
- 20% paid in 180 days from date of hire
- 40% paid within 12 months from date of hire
This position is available for All CDL Class A holders with a valid license. A paid 3-day Refresher Course option is available for drivers restarting a driving career.
- Projected $68,000 annually
- $8,000 - $12,000 Sign On Bonus
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% Hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- 401 (k) Savings with company match
- Paid 3-day Refresher Course option for drivers restarting their career
- Average fleet age less than 3 years
- Industry leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Paid orientation and paid time off
- 24/7 Operations and maintenance support
- 24/7 Access to nationwide parking network
- Latest in truck technology
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsements required within 30 days of hire
- TWIC card preferred before hire
- Passport, Fast Card or Enhanced CDL required after time of hire
For further information phone (888) 770-7829 or apply online. 1125.