Major trucking company hiring CDL Class A drivers for Regional driving jobs in Chicago, IL, Marion, OH, and the entire states of MA, CT, RI and PA. Regional drivers can expect to average 1,800 - 2,200 miles or better each week.
The ideal candidate will be at least 22 years of age, hold a valid Class A license, and have 6 months of Class A driving experience within the past 3 years.
Drivers easily average $1,200 weekly, with a $1,000 per week minimum guarantee. Drivers with a Hazmat endorsement benefit from a $1,100 per week minimum guarantee.
Regional Class A drivers are home every weekend and enjoy a full 48 hours of home time.
- Assigned tractors-no slip seats
- 95% No touch freight
- 50% Drop and hook
- 401 (k) Savings program with company matched funds
- Medical benefits first of the month after 60 days
- Dental benefits first of the month after 60 days
- Company paid life insurance + AD&D insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay - 6 paid holidays
- Rider and Pet Policy
- $1,500 Referral bonus
- Assigned tractors - no slip seats
- Average age of tractor fleet is less than 2 years old
- All trucks have APUs and 1500 watt inverters built in
- Direct TV in Cab with DVR and DVD player
- 24" HD flat screen TV, DirectTV receiver w/DVR
- HBO, Cinemax, NFL Sunday TIcket
- Refrigerators and free SIRIUS XM
For further information phone (888) 770-7829 or apply online. TMTT0010.