This Dedicated Tanker truck driving job is open to all Class A holders with a valid Class A license. A paid 3-day Refresher Course option is available for drivers restarting their career.
Never pulled a tanker? No problem, this national transportation company provides industry-leading paid tanker training and ongoing advancement opportunities. Tanker drivers will haul bulk liquid chemicals, 2/3 of loads are non-hazardous.
This position features a projected annual income of $76,000, plus a $25,000 Sign On Bonus for Class A drivers with 3 or more years of Class A driving experience. Class A drivers with less than 3 years are eligible for a Sign On Bonus of $12,000. Drivers are home weekly.
Tanker drivers haul herbicides, mostly non-hazardous, for a major agricultural and biotechnology company, averaging 1,400 - 1,700 miles weekly.
Applicants must reside within 175 miles of Muscatine, IA, or 75 miles from Chicago, IL, Granite City, IL or Indianapolis, IN.
Driver Pay and Benefits:
- $76,000 Projected yearly income
- $25,000 Sign On Bonus for drivers with 3 + years experience
- $6,000 Sign On Bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Home weekly
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% Hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- 401 (k) Savings with company matched funds
- Paid 3-day CDL Refresher Course option for drivers restarting their career
- Hazmat endorsement preferred but not required
- Paid orientation and paid time off
- Average fleet age less than 3 years
- 2/3 Automated transmissions
- Mobile communications system with latest in-truck technology
- Industry-leading personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- 24/7/365 Operations and maintenance support
For further information phone (888) 770-7829 or apply online. 1455.