This position for a Dedicated LTL truck driver in Jacksonville, Florida, with a major national carrier is open to all CDL Class A holders.
LTL Dedicated drivers will haul freight in lanes east of the Mississippi River on a predictable work schedule.
LTL drivers enjoy excellent opportunities, pay increases and benefit packages with this carrier. This Dedicated LTL position features annual starting income up to $62,000 plus up to a $10,000 Sign On Bonus.
This position features monthly safety and fuel bonuses, stop off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload.
- Paid orientation and paid time off
- Nationwide facility network at many locations for free showers, laundry and more.
- Nationwide parking network for free and safe parking
- Latest in-truck technology, paperless logging, GPS navigation, more
- No employment contract
- 24/7 Operations and maintenance support
Reference #: 2949