Are You A Class A Student Graduate Looking
For Your First Truck Driving Job?
Are You Uncertain How to
Go About Planning Your Career?
Start your professional truck driving career off on the right road … !
|all of your paperwork is complete||all background checks are complete|
|all underwriting is complete||all requirements have been met|
|you are fully prepared to begin your new exciting career!|
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid CDL Class A license
- You are a US Citizen or can obtain permanent Immigration and Naturalization Service Resident or work status
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical Examination and Drug Screen
- Can provide a verifiable 3 year work history
- Possess original Social Security card and photo identification (CDL)
- Have no positive drug or alcohol test
Check back with us often as we post available CDL Class A driving jobs on our truck driving job board for OTR, Regional, Dedicated, Intermodal and Local jobs available across the 48 states. Certain jobs in certain locations often don’t last too long, so if you see something of interest, don’t delay – contact us right away!
Use Our Secured On-Line Application And …